.

Friday, June 15, 2007

A Come Back

To be completely honest, this is a very difficult tribute blog to run.

At it's inception, the three women who began this blog could not have imagined how many more names would have to be added to this list of casualties. I, Lauren, personally didn't think that almost a year after I typed the first name there would be hundreds yet to add.

We took a break. I think we all needed it.

It's been many months and it seems time to make a come back. To continue to honor those who didn't take a break, those who continue to protect and serve no matter how hard it gets.

I'm looking for a few people who wish to help out in this endeavor. I'm going to make a few changes in the way it's run in order to make things a little easier. If you're interested in joining the administration team, please email me. You'll find the email address in the sidebar.

If you would like to write a tribute for your blog, just go ahead and write one. Pick out a name of a soldier on the list, google his name or search the links listed in the sidebar for information about him/her. When you have published the post email us with the full link to that particular post. Once we receive it we will link the soldier's name to your post and email you the code for the graphic. Hopefully this will streamline things.

Starting next week we will begin adding names to the list again. We will also try to catch up on all those emails.

Thank you for all your patience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

I will have to check the list. I have a few names of folks we know. Some folks that had worked with my husband. I'm going to forward this post to him and see if he would add a tribute or at least help me with one.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I too will have to check the list. I'm here because I choose to be here. I cannot speak of what will be, but I know that what this blog stands for and what you are bravely doing, is beyond words can say.

I'm scared for life to send my hubby to Iraq

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home