.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Remembering Them By Name

It is our goal to remember each and every American soldier, sailor, airman or marine who has given their life for the cause of freedom since September 11, 2001 with a personal tribute.

Each one. By name. If you'd like to aid us in this effort, simply contact us using the email link to the right and you will be given the name of an American hero. We ask that you memorialize that individual with a tribute on your blog and that you place the Some Gave All button on your home page to let others know that you remember. We ask that your blog be free of profanity, and that it be family-friendly, as this tribute is designed to honor the men and women of our Armed Forces and their families.

We respectfully ask that your tribute be courteous, respectful and free from any political views. Propoganda will not be allowed. A tribute may look something like this:
"As an American citizen I thank you, (soldier's name here) for your courage and your sacrifice. I thank your family for all they have given for the cause of freedom. I will remember you, and I will teach my children to remember you. We are forever in your debt."
You may contact us for more details.

3 Comments:

Blogger proud fan said...

I think this is wonderful that you are doing this! I wish you the best.

11:17 PM  
Blogger K said...

I tried to contact you by email but couldn't get the link to work for me.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

I would like to participate, please let me know what I need to do. Thanks!!

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home